VI-200A Vital Signs Monitor
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Operating Temperature||5-40 Degree C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 55 Degree C|
|Patient Range||Adult and Pediatrics or neonatal(optional)|
|Pulse Rate Resolution||1 bpm|
|Protection Class||Type BF defibrillation proof|
|Data Records Storage||Up to 72 hours|
|Operating Humidity||Less than or equal to 80 %, non condensing|
|Storage Humidity||0-93 %, non condensing|
is a multi-purpose device offering both noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) and SpO2 monitoring all in one compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use portable unit. It is applicable in clinics, hospitals, and other medical facilities. Features
- Large Display Screen SpO2, PR, and SpO2 waveforms are shown on LCD screen; NIBP is displayed on the LED screen.
- Small and Compact Only 1.8Kg. The design of handgrip is convenient to be carried.
- Thermal recorder The real-time information can be printed immediately.
- Plug-in Battery Intellectual control of power consumption, internal rechargeable battery lasts 24 hours or AC power.
- SpO2 Probe We have a different kind of sensor suitable for adult, pediatric and infant.
- Vehicle inverter Support to vehicle inverter. Easy to be used in the ambulance.
- Data analysis software The personal software can help you know more information and manage patients data.
- The value of VI-200A relies on its portability and powerful functionality. VI-200A has great NIBP measurement and Sp02 monitoring function It can measure NIBP, Sp02 and PR accurately and quickly; it can provide continuously monitoring/spot check for Sp02 and NIBP spot check, review the data in real time, and display Sp02 plethysmograph. Besides, data communication, powerful data analysis software, inner recorder, vehicle inverter and kitbag make the device perform well during first aid or home visit.
- Method Oscillometric
- Operation Modes Manual/Automatic/STAT
- Measurement Unit mmHg/kPa selectable
- Measurement Types Systolic, Diastolic, and Mean
- Over-pressure protection Yes
- Resolution 1mmHg
Data Transmission (optional)
- Data cable through USB interface
- Flash disk
- Wired LAN to choice central monitoring system
- Type Built-in rechargeable battery
- Operation time 2 hours (continuous operation)
- Type Built-in thermal printer
- Width of printing paper Standard 50 (+0/-1) mm
- Alarm NIBP (SYS, DIA, MAP), SpO2, PR, Probe off, Finger out, Low voltage.
- Modes 3-level Audio & Visual alarms, Error code.
- Display Range 0 -100%
- Measurement accuracy 80% - 100% +- 2% and 70% - 79% +- 3%